About the Return-to-Center Mailbox Post System
- No more straightening, repairing, or replacing the mailbox and post every year
- No more unsightly and difficult buffer boards to put up every winter
- A mailbox system that can stand up to vandals
- No need to rent a P.O. Box anymore
- Designed to meet FHWA (Federal Highway Administration) Guidelines
Return-to-Center presents a specially designed (patent pending) ROTATING mailbox post assembly that will "get out of the way", defy the perils of nature, vehicles, vandals, and the formidable snowplow. The Return-to-Center mailbox post assembly can be installed by one person in 30 minutes or less, generally without digging and using only a few common household tools (measuring tape, hammer or mallet and screwdriver).
The Complete Return-to-Center Mailbox Post System includes:
Here is what you receive
- Return-to-Center rotating mailbox post (black post).
- Universal Mounting Bracket - adjustable to fit all styles and sizes of mailboxes (mailbox sold separately)
- Auger and auger rod for quick and easy installation
- Decorative round post top on a 30-inch rotating mounting arm
- Options include: mailbox, address sign, sign mounting brackets, post extension if installing on a slope, newspaper tubes, MAIL Tattle-Tailand more.
- 4' augured ground post
- 5/8" steel auger rod
- Standard ground post extender w/attached roller pin assembly
- Rotating self-centering pipe assembly w/attached 8" receiver post
- Universal Mounting Arm and Bracket - fits all styles and sizes of mailboxes (under 25 lbs)
The Return-to-Center mailbox post systems are being manufactured and shipped by Baker Built Air Wings, Inc. in Ohio City, OH.