The Return-to-Center Mailbox Post System can be installed in 30-minutes or less by one person, generally with no digging, and requires only a few ordinary household tools. Reading the instructions will probably take longer than the actual installation, but will ensure a successful installation and a properly functioning mailbox post that will “Get out of the way!” from external forces and then automatically "Return-to-Center”.
Click to view:
- Return-to-Center Mailbox Post Installation Instructions
- SwingSAFE Mailbox Support Installation Instructions
- Large T-2 Mailbox Instructions
- Jumbo Mailbox Instructions
- Heavy Duty TuffBody Mailbox Instructions
- MAIL Tattle-Tail Instructions
- Close Sure Instructions
See diagram below for guidance determining the height and placement of your mailbox post.
The Return to Center Mailbox Post System is NOT A TOY. Please caution children not to play with or within a five foot radius of the post. Severe injuries may occur by contact with any part of the system, especially the Rotating Self- Centering Pipe assembly.